Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Claims God's Promises


1 Chronicles 4

Jabez was born with pain. But his life is not painful. It was all because he believe and pray to God of Israel who is alive and powerful. Jabez depend on God. Jabez believe only God who can bless his life, not the other gods. Only God can give him more land. Only God who always near him and protect him so that his life did not painful.

Jabez claimed God's promises to Israel and has accepted that because he believes.
1. Genesis 22:16-18 God bless people who listen and do the Word abundantly


 “I, the Lord, have sworn by myself that because you have obeyed me and have not withheld even your beloved son from me, I will bless you with incredible blessings and multiply your descendants into countless thousands and millions, like the stars above you in the sky, and like the sands along the seashore. They will conquer their enemies, and your offspring will be a blessing to all the nations of the earth—all because you have obeyed me.”
2. Exodus 6:8 God gave the land that was promised to Israel and their descendants

"I will bring them into the land I promised to give to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It shall belong to my people.” (NLT)
3. Deuteronomy 31:6 God is with you and He will not fail you or leave you

"Be strong! Be courageous! Do not be afraid of them! For the Lord your God will be with you. He will neither fail you nor forsake you.” (NLT)
4. Numbers 6:22-27 God will bless and protect you

"Now the Lord said to Moses, “Tell Aaron and his sons that they are to give this special blessing to the people of Israel: 24-26 ‘May the Lord bless and protect you; may the Lord’s face radiate with joy because of you; may he be gracious to you, show you his favor, and give you his peace.’ 27 This is how Aaron and his sons shall call down my blessings[a] upon the people of Israel; and I myself will personally bless them.” (NLT)
5. Exodus 15:26 If we listen to the Lord, doing what is right in God's eyes, obey the Lord's commands, God will put none of the diseases and we will be healed.
“If you will listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and obey it, and do what is right, then I will not make you suffer the diseases I sent on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord who heals you.” (NLT)
Let's keep learning the Word of God so that we have the faith and knowledge of God. Then, we will know and understand what is right and not deceived by Satan. Do the Word of God and receive the promises of God in your life.
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge; because you have rejected knowledge, I reject you from being a priest to Me. And since you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children." Hosea 4:6 (ESV)
#quote #inspiration #inspiredtoinspire #motivation#inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #life #message#lesson #inspired by #1Chronicles 4 #join #bacasekby @impactorsmdc #daily #bible #reading#masadepancerah #church #mdcsby #impactinglife#reflection #loveGodimpactothers #prayer #jabez#blessing #expand #maximize #protection #learn#WordsofGod #bible #words #promiseofGod

No comments:

Post a Comment