Friday, January 8, 2016

More Than I Asked For


Yesterday I was prayed by my friend in cell group. I just asked her to pray for me about my hope in job. But, she pray for me more than I asked her to do. She pray for me about my future husband.

How blessed I am have such a wonderful friend like her. But, I am more blessed have God like Jesus Christ. He often gives me more than I asked or I deserved for. Even He was sacrifice for me and gave His life to redeem my sins. He loves me more than I can imagine. Thanks God.

"If your child asks you for bread, would any of you give him a stone? Or if your child asks for a fish, would you give him a snake? Even though you’re evil, you know how to give good gifts to your children. So how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him?" Matthew 7:9-11 (GW)


#testimony #cellgroup #joincontact #woodlanders #mdcsby #reflection #inspiration #prayer #bibleverse #drawing #art #painting #sketch #coloring #illustration #givethanks #thanksGod

No comments:

Post a Comment