Thursday, November 26, 2015

Restored, Not Destroyed


Ezekiel 33
“You must say to them, ‘The Lord God says: By my life, I swear that I don’t enjoy seeing people die—not even evil people! I don’t want them to die. I want them to come back to me. I want them to change their lives so that they can really live. So come back to me! Stop doing bad things! Why must you die, family of Israel?’ Ezekiel 33:11 (ERV)

God still give us opportunity to repent from our evil life. God ia longing to see us back closer to Him. God is still patient to us. He does not want us to perish. God still never tired to rebuke and remind us because of His love to us. He is waiting for us to have intimacy with Him. God especially longs to restore our lives rather than destroy us.

"by saying, “What’s happened to his promise to return? Ever since our ancestors died, everything continues as it did from the beginning of the world.” Dear friends, don’t ignore this fact: One day with the Lord is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like one day. The Lord isn’t slow to do what he promised, as some people think. Rather, he is patient for your sake. He doesn’t want to destroy anyone but wants all people to have an opportunity to turn to him and change the way they think and act." 2 Peter 3:4,8-9 (GW)

#quote #inspiration #words #inspiredtoinspire #inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #lesson #inspired by #Ezekiel 33 #join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc #daily #bible #reading #mdcsby #impactinglife  #loveGodimpactothers


No comments:

Post a Comment