Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Power of God in Times of Troubles


2 Samuel 22

David's song of praise in 2 Samuel 22 would not exist without his enemies and Saul. David could see the true power of God when he was in difficulties, troubles, and pressures. Without any problems, there is no victory.

In the darkest valley, David saw God as his rock, his fortress, his deliverer, his shield, his salvation, his stronghold, his refuge, his savior, his support, his lamp, his courage, his strength, his trainer, his judge, and his God.

What problems are you facing today? Cry out to God in your distress like David. Shout to God, call His name, and ask His help. Trust that the true power of God is gonna be revealed through your problems. At that time, sing praises to God for the salvation that God has given to you and tell that to the people around you . 


"Each time He said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (NLT)

#quote #inspiration #inspiredtoinspire #motivation #inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #life#message #lesson #inspired by #2samuel 22 #join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc #daily#bible #reading #masadepancerah #church #mdcsby #impactinglife #reflection#loveGodimpactothers #problem #powerofGod #true #givethanks

No comments:

Post a Comment