Saturday, August 1, 2015

Face The Storm


2 Chronicles 20

Jehoshaphat was attacked by a large army of Ammonites and Moabites. He was afraid, but he decided to seek the Lord. He fasted and asked for God's help. He did not doubt God's power and rely on God.

The storm and the problems can not be avoided. But, the important thing is that we have God and put our hope only to God. God is our refuge and our strength. There is none like God. God is able to save us. Take the decision to seek the Lord in the midst of the storm. Never doubt God and rely on God. Sing gratitude for God's faithfulness. Praise and worship God because only God is worthy to be praised and worshiped. When we rely on God and our eyes fixed on the Lord, we will be able to survive in a storm and pass through the storm with God.

The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.” Psalms 91:14-16 (NLT)
#quote #inspiration #words #inspiredtoinspire#inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #lesson #inspired by#2Chronicles 20 #join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc#daily #bible #reading #mdcsby #impactinglife#loveGodimpactothers

No comments:

Post a Comment