Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Just Believe God


Isaiah 41


"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

Our unbelief prevents us from receiving what God promised. Our fear lead us into a situation that should not happen in our life. Our worries block our path to success. Nothing is impossible for those who believe in God. Do not be afraid because God is with you. Do not worry because God, the Creator of heaven and earth, is your God. God will never forsake you and never leave you. God will strengthen you, help you, and uphold you. Do not doubt God and accept what God has promised.
“What do you mean, ‘If I can’?” Jesus asked. “Anything is possible if a person believes.” Mark 9:23 (NLT)

#quote #inspiration #words #inspiredtoinspire#inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #lesson #inspired by#Isaiah 41 #join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc #daily#bible #reading #mdcsby #impactinglife#loveGodimpactothers

No comments:

Post a Comment