Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cast All Problems to God


Jeremiah 11


"Then I prayed, “Almighty Lord, You are a just Judge; You test people's thoughts and feelings. I have placed my cause in Your hands; so let me watch You take revenge on these people." Jeremiah 11:20 (GNT)

Being hurt, misunderstood, blamed, vilified, dropped, hated for doing what is right is not easy to be faced and accepted. However, Jesus Christ is always with us to face these things. He is a just Judge. Cast all your cares and burdens to God. God will repay everyone according to their works. Forgive them and do not let bitterness take control of your heart. Remain strong in the Lord and wait patiently for His help that is never too late in your life.
"Never take revenge, my friends, but instead let God's anger do it. For the scripture says, “I will take revenge, I will pay back, says the Lord.”" Romans 12:19 (GNT)

#quote #inspiration #words #inspiredtoinspire#inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #lesson #inspired by#Jeremiah 11 #join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc#daily #bible #reading #mdcsby #impactinglife#loveGodimpactothers

No comments:

Post a Comment