Thursday, August 20, 2015

Enjoy Life


Job 33

I sinned. I changed good into bad, but God didn’t give me the punishment I deserved! God saved me from going down to the place of death. Now I can enjoy life again. God does all these things for people again and again. He wants them to be saved from death so that they can enjoy life.

Rejoice and give thanks to God who has saved us from death. Enjoy life God has given to you. With Jesus, we can enjoy the beauty of heaven on earth.

"But don’t rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven.” Luke 10:20 (NLT)

#quote #inspiration #words #inspiredtoinspire#inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #lesson #inspiredby #Job 33 #join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc#daily #bible #reading #mdcsby #impactinglife#loveGodimpactothers #enjoylife #rejoice#givethanks #heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment