Monday, September 7, 2015

Living Right


Psalm 84


"The Lord God is our protector and glorious King. He blesses us with kindness and honor. The Lord freely gives every good thing to those who do what is right." Psalm 84:11 (ERV)

God is good. His love is eternal. He loves us and never leave us. He keeps us like the apple of His eye. He is our provider. He heals us and deliver us from evil. He works all things together for good so that we more and more like Him. Keep trust and hope in God. Living right before God is always worth it.
"Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, determined to do His will. And I know that I will not be put to shame." Isaiah 50:7 (NLT)

#quote #inspiration #words #inspiredtoinspire#inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #lesson #inspiredby #psalm 84 #join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc#daily #bible #reading #mdcsby #impactinglife#loveGodimpactothers

No comments:

Post a Comment