Thursday, September 17, 2015

God's Help


Psalm 138


"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve my life; You stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand delivers me." Psalm 138:7 (ESV) 

Indeed, God allows you to experience problems. God allows people around you fight against you. God allows you to experience distress. But, God does not let your problem destroy you. God does not allow your enemies to destroy you. God does not allow your distress kills you. God will preserve your lives. God will put His right hand and deliver you. God will raise you up and rescue you from the trouble. Though you may stumble, God does not let you fall. God will give victory to you. God can do anything to help you just in time. 


"They will fight you, but they will not defeat you. I am with you, and I will rescue you,” declares the Lord." Jeremiah 1:19 (GW)

#quote #inspiration #words#inspiredtoinspire #inspiratorwords #worldinspirator#lesson #inspired by #psalm 138 and ps agus lianto#join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc #daily #bible#reading #mdcsby #impactinglife#loveGodimpactothers

No comments:

Post a Comment