Saturday, September 5, 2015

Wonder of God in the Darkness



Psalm 71


"I have become a wonder and surprise to many. For You are my strong safe place." Psalm 71:7 (NLV)

Once I was asked to resolve the problem at work. When I want to finish it, the problem did not happen. A friend who asked for help to me said that it was a miracle when I came the problem did not happen again. I believe if we walk with the Lord, the Lord will fight on our behalf. God will defeat our enemies and help of God miraculously makes our life filled with wonders that have an impact on those around us. God, our wonderous Father, so that we, His children will also be filled with wonders. The wonder of God is light in the darkness that makes us and everyone who see it would glorify the Father in heaven.
"Let your light shine in front of men. Then they will see the good things you do and will honor your Father Who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16 (NLV)

#quote #inspiration #words #inspiredtoinspire#inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #lesson #inspired by#psalm 71 #join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc #daily#bible #reading #mdcsby #impactinglife#loveGodimpactothers #wonder #miracle #light

No comments:

Post a Comment