Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Safe in God's Protection


Psalm 91


"The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name. When they call on me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them. I will reward them with a long life and give them my salvation.” " Psalm 91:14-16 (NLT)

God is with us. We should not fear or trembling to face anything. He will save us and help us in every situation. Do not lose heart because of your problems. Our God is great and powerful. His power can protect us and shield us. God is on our side, no one can harm us. God loves us and always keep us.
"Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you.” " Isaiah 35:4 (NLT)

#quote #inspiration #words #inspiredtoinspire#inspiratorwords #worldinspirator #lesson #inspiredby #psalm 91 #join #bacasek by @impactorsmdc#daily #bible #reading #mdcsby #impactinglife#loveGodimpactothers

No comments:

Post a Comment